Prepaid DataPrepaid Voice
60GB anytime data
+ free 60GB Night Surfer (12AM - 7AM)
What is the prepaid 60GB + 60GB data offer?
The 60GB + 60GB prepaid data bundle offer allows you to use 60GB to browse the internet anytime with an additional 60GB for use at night (between 12am and 7am).
How much does it cost?
The data bundle costs R1800, once-off.
How long is the bundle valid for?
The bundle is valid for 12 months from the date of activation.
Will I need to sign a contract to get this offer?
No. This is a once-off / ad-hoc purchase, which gives you the freedom to purchase affordable prepaid data bundles as and when you need to. No contract is required.
What makes this offer unique? Why should I purchase it?
This is a prepaid bundle with no contract. The bundle is valid for 12 months, which makes it ideal for customers who do not want to be bound by a contract.
How do I access the 60GB + 60GB internet bundle?
Since this offer is Telkom Mobile network coverage dependent, a store agent will first have to verify that you fall within the coverage area. In line with regulations for purchasing any prepaid service, you’ll then need to complete the RICA process at the outlet. You will also be required to load airtime onto your SIM and purchase the 60GB + 60GB data bundle at R1800 by dialing *180# and following the bundle purchase prompts as outlined below:
- Dial *180#
- From the Telkom Mobile Account Menu, select Bundle Purchases.
- From the Select Bundles Menu, select Data Bundle option.
- Select the 60GB + 60GB Internet R1800 option.
- Confirm your request.
You can also purchase this bundle online by logging into the self service section here.
Will existing prepaid subscribers be able to get the 60GB + 60Gb data bundle?
Existing prepaid subscribers with prepaid per minute, prepaid per second, prepaid per second data promo and Telkom More SIM cards can purchase the 60GB + 60GB data bundle. The 60GB + 60GB data bundle is only available on the Telkom Mobile network.
Where can I use the 60GB + 60GB data bundle?
The service can only be used where Telkom Mobile has 3G coverage.
How do I know if Telkom Mobile coverage is available in my area?
Before purchasing any of the data products, a coverage check has to be done via the following link: http://www.telkommobile.co.za/coverage/, or SMS your address to 43482 (e.g. SMS ‘61 Oak Avenue, Centurion’ to 43482).
How long will the 60GB + 60GB data bundle offer be valid for?
This promotional bundle will be available for a limited period only.
Can I opt in to get the offer without the 60GB Night Surfer bundle?
No. Neither the 60GB anytime data bundle nor the 60GB Night Surfer bundle can be purchased as stand-alone bundles.
Is there a limit to the number of times I can purchase the 60GB + 60GB data bundle?
No. You may purchase this bundle as many times as you wish.
Will I be able to make voice calls as well?
What will happen after the expiry of the 60GB + 60GB data bundle?
The 60GB + 60GB prepaid data bundle will run for a limited period. Upon expiry of the promotion, users will be migrated to the normal prepaid billing rate plan.
Does the 60GB + 60GB data bundle work on LTE?
Yes, LTE is enabled on all prepaid data plans and subscribers can enjoy the LTE service dependent on LTE coverage availability and the use of an LTE capable device. Visit http://www.telkommobile.co.za/coverage/lte/ to check for LTE coverage.
Do 60GB + 60GB data bundle subscribers have access to the Telkom Mobile Wi-Fi service?
60GB + 60GB internet bundle subscribers do have access to the Telkom Mobile Wi-Fi service based upon their current rate plan and product specific Wi-Fi rules.
Will I be charged the same rate for out-of-bundle rates when I’ve used all my in-bundle data?
No. All out-of-bundle data is charged at a rate of R1.00 per MB.
Does the 60GB + 60GB data bundle offer include a modem?
No. The offer does not include a device. You have the freedom to utilize your existing compatible modem or buy a compatible modem that suits your needs.
- Telkom Mobile’s standard terms and conditions apply (full details at http://www.telkommobile.co.za/terms/).
- RICA shall apply.
- “All networks” shall mean an all networks internet bundle that is available on the Telkom Mobile network and MTN roaming.
- “Telkom Mobile” shall mean a Telkom Mobile internet bundle that is only available on the Telkom Mobile network. Subscribers will be required to check for coverage at www.telkommobile.co.za/coverage/.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited period only.
- The SIM card needs to be recharged with enough airtime credit, greater or equal to R1800, to be able to purchase the 60GB + 60GB bundle.
- To purchase the 60GB + 60GB internet bundle, dial *180# from your handset or from the USSD facility on your Telkom Mobile Connect dashboard and follow the bundle purchase menu prompts to finalise your purchase, or log on to the My Telkom Mobile self service portal to purchase the bundle.
- The 60GB + 60GB internet bundle is valid for a 12 (twelve) month period from date of activation.
- The 60GB Night Surfer data bundle can only be used to access internet between 12am and 7am.
- No modems will be bundled with this offer and customers will have the freedom to use existing modems or buy a modem that suits their needs. Data modems will be available in-store. The device speed has an impact on the network speed experienced by the subscriber.
- There is no limit to the number of 60GB + 60GB internet bundles that a subscriber can purchase in a month.
- Subscription to the Telkom Mobile service is subject to Telkom Mobile 3G network coverage and network availability.
- The service is a best-effort service and no guarantees are provided on availability or throughput.
- This offer will only be offered on Telkom Mobile’s 3G network and the subscriber will not be able to roam on the MTN network. To check where you can use the 60GB + 60GB internet bundle please click on this link: http://www.telkommobile.co.za/coverage/ or SMS your address to 43482 (e.g. SMS ’61 Oak Avenue, Centurion’ to 43482).
- LTE shall be enabled by default and subscribers can enjoy the LTE service dependant on the LTE coverage. Visit http://www.telkommobile.co.za/coverage/lte/ to check LTE coverage.
- Telkom Mobile shall not be held responsible for failure to access internet at locations where Telkom Mobile does not have coverage and the service experience may change from time to time.
- Telkom Mobile shall endeavour to ascertain that 3G coverage is always available where Telkom Mobile claims to have 3G coverage.
- A compatible device is required to use Telkom Mobile services. The maximum speed that can be experienced by the customer is dependent on the speed specification of the device.
- The out of bundle rate of R1.00 per megabyte will apply.
- 60GB + 60GB internet bundle subscribers will have access to the Telkom Mobile Wi-Fi service based upon their current rate plan and product specific Wi-Fi rules.
- Telkom Mobile is not liable for any loss or damage to your property or equipment arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance and use of the service.
- Telkom Mobile will not incur any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage as a result of any use, authorised or unauthorised, resulting from virus attacks, security vulnerabilities or loss of information.
- Telkom mobile services support soft-cell handover.
- All prices include VAT.
- SMS is enabled for normal usage, notification and balance enquiry.
- Standard once-off internet bundles will expire at the end of the next calendar month from the date of activation.
- The service application process will only commence on the presentation of necessary supportive documentation.
- Prices are valid at date of print.