Prepaid DataPrepaid Voice
- No fixed term contract.
- Flexibility to recharge by buying an airtime recharge voucher from dealers, participating Telkom Direct stores and our flagship stores.
- No bill surprises at the end of the month.
*Valid for up to 2 months, dependant on date of purchase
Option 1 - Dial *180# and select Bundle Purchase. Under the Bundle Type option, select Data. Follow on screen to complete once-off;
Option 2 – Log in to My Telkom Mobile self service portal at www.telkommobile.co.za/login/ and purchase a once-off data bundle.
Option 3 - PIN-less vouchers can also be purchased at www.eighttime.co.za.
Option 4 - Find a store near you by visiting our stores page. Alternatively, you can buy PIN-based data vouchers at the following national chain stores: Shoprite, Blue Label, Dunns, Glocell, Edcon, Nashua, Virtual Payment Solutions and Onecell.
1. Telkom Standard Terms and Conditions apply (full details on www.telkom.co.za)
2. RICA shall apply.
3. Prepaid Internet bundles shall be available for purchase as once-off bundles by existing and new prepaid, hybrid and postpaid subscribers.
4. Prepaid Internet bundles shall be available for purchase as recurring bundles by existing and new postpaid and hybrid subscribers.
5. Prepaid Internet bundles will provide subscribers with national coverage and subscribers will have access to both Telkom Mobile network coverage and MTN roaming coverage.
6. Prepaid Internet bundles will expire at the end of the next calendar month from the date of activation except for the 20GB and 50GB Internet bundles.
7. The Prepaid 20GB Internet bundle will be valid for 6 calendar months from date of activation.
8. The Prepaid 50GB Internet bundle will be valid for 12 calendar months from date of activation.
9. There is no limit to the number of prepaid Internet bundles that a subscriber can purchase in a month and FIFO shall apply to the order of consumption.
10. No modems will be bundled with pre paid Internet bundles and subscribers will have the freedom to use existing modems or buy a modem that suits their needs.
11. A compatible device is required to use Telkom Mobile services. The maximum speed that can be experienced by the subscriber is dependent on the speed specification of the device.
12. Unused data will not be carried over into the next month.
13. The out-of-bundle rate of R0.29 per megabyte for prepaid subscribers shall apply.
14. SMS is enabled for normal usage, notification and balance enquiry.
15. The service is a best-effort service and no guarantees are provided on availability or throughput.
16. Telkom shall not be held responsible for failure to access the Internet at locations where Telkom Mobile does not have coverage and the service experience may change from time to time.
17. Telkom is not liable for any loss or damage to your property or equipment arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance and use of the service.
18. Telkom will not incur any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage as a result of any use, authorized or unauthorized, resulting from virus attacks, security vulnerabilities or loss of information.
19. All prices include VAT.
20. Prices are valid at date of print. E&OE.