Internet Bolt-on packages are once-off data bundles that can be purchased and used with any Internet Plan or Internet top up Saver Plan. When the allocated in-bundle data is exhausted before month-end on any of these Internet plans, a once-off Internet Bolt-on package can be purchased. Bolt-on packages allow you to continue accessing the Internet whilst making use of cheaper in-bundle rates.
Please note: Out of bundle data rates are R1.00 for all of the Once-Off Internet Data Plans
Option 1 - Dial *180#, select bundle purchase, under the bundle type option, select data, follow on screen to complete once-off;
Option 2 - login to Telkom Mobile Self Service Portal at www.telkommobile.co.za/login/ and purchase the once-off data bundle.
Option 3 - PIN-less vouchers can also be purchased at www.eighttime.co.za
Option 4 - Buy PIN-based data vouchers at the following national chain stores: Shoprite, Blue Label, Dunns, Glocell, Edcon, Nashua, Virtual Payment Solutions and Onecell.
- Telkom Mobile's standard terms and conditions apply (full details at www.telkommobile.co.za/terms).
- RICA shall apply.
- "All network” means an All net internet bundle that is available on Telkom Mobile’s network and MTN roaming
- “Telkom Mobile” means an Telkom Mobile internet bundle that is available only on Telkom Mobile’s network. Subscribers will be required to check for coverage at www.telkommobile.com/coverage/
- All network Internet bundles and Telkom Mobile Internet bundles shall be available for purchase on PSB, PSM, PSB Data promo and Telkom More pre-paid tariff plans.
- All network Internet bundles and Telkom Mobile Internet bundles shall also be available for purchase as Once-Off or recurring bundles by existing and new Post-paid and Hybrid subscribers.
- To purchase the All Networks / Telkom Mobile bundles, dial *180# from your handset or from the USSD facility on your Telkom Mobile Connect dashboard and follow the bundle purchase menu prompts to finalise your purchase or log onto the Telkom Mobile Self Service Portal to purchase the bundle.
- Subscription to Telkom Mobile services is subject to Telkom Mobile 3G network coverage and network availability.
- The service is a best-effort service and no guarantees are provided on availability or throughput.
- All network Internet bundles and Telkom Mobile Internet bundles will expire at the end of the next calendar month from the date of activation.
- There is no limit to the number of All network Internet bundles and Telkom Mobile Internet bundles that a subscriber can purchase in a month
- The out-of-bundle rate of R1.00 will apply.
- SMS is enabled for normal usage, notification and balance enquiry.
- Telkom Mobile LTE (Long Term Evolution) service is available on prepaid data plans.
- No modems will be bundled with this offer and subscribers will have the freedom to use existing modems or buy a modem that suits their needs
- Telkom Mobile is not liable for any loss or damage to your property or equipment arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance and use of the service
- A compatible device is required to use Telkom Mobile services. The maximum speed that can be experienced by the subscriber is dependent on the speed specification of the device.
- Telkom Mobile will not incur any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage as a result of any use, authorised or unauthorised, resulting from virus attacks, security vulnerabilities, and loss of information.
- Telkom Mobile services support soft cell handover.
- Prices include VAT. Normal voice services are enabled.
- Prices are valid at date of print.